Winter Weather Updates for Monday, February 15th
Due to the winter weather, some in-clinic sessions may be affected. Please reach out to your child's therapist before coming into the clinic and continue to check back for more updates.
The safety and well-being of your children and family remain our daily and utmost priority.
Achieve Pediatric Therapy and Rehab continues to review the latest information from the CDC and local department of health to ensure our policies and procedures continue to align with the latest recommended preventive measures.
For the safety and continued health of our staff and the children/families who attend therapy here, we will continue to implement the following along with a few additions:
- We are reminding everyone – parents, children, and staff alike – if you or your child are experiencing the symptoms of a cold or the flu (fever, runny nose, cough, aches, and/or respiratory issues), if you think you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or if you have traveled out of the country in the last two weeks to an impacted area, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment. Please continue to inform us of any illness your child has and the diagnosis from your health care provider.
- If you come to our office and are experiencing any of the above symptoms, it's possible we will ask you to leave and will call you afterwards to reschedule your appointment. This is for the safety of our team members and for other patients visiting. Your therapist maybe asking you a few health questions at the beginning of each session.
- Face coverings required for all over the age of 10 years old.
- Temperature checks before entry into our clinic.
- In addition to our usual cleaning and sanitizing procedures, we are taking extra care to be sure that surfaces (including doorknobs, tables, chairs, light switch plates, etc.) and learning materials/toys are cleaned and disinfected frequently. Our 3rd party commercial cleaning crew as well as members of our staff are taking extra care to deep clean our treatment rooms, lobby, offices, and restroom areas frequently.
- We will continue to be diligent in following hand washing policies and procedures (please help by ensuring you and your children are washing hands frequently), taking extra care to wash hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds. Your child will be asked to wash their hand as they enter and leave our clinic.
- Employees are reminded to use proper hand washing techniques as recommended by the CDC.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers continue to be available in our waiting room above the light switches near the restroom and throughout our clinic.
- CDC education notices have been placed in all waiting and other areas.
- Employees showing any signs of illness are instructed not to report to work and will be excused.
- Please notify us as soon as possible for any cancellations.